adsense

Monday, October 1, 2012

Funny Innocence


On the way to Hospital basement to pick up linens, the room is locked so we asked the guard and he pointed out his finger towards the opposite room. Together with my girl buddy we move towards the room, facing the locked glass door, we saw someone lying in a stretcher with blankets covered all over his body. No one is inside, the light is open…
Me: Sarado ang pinto!
Buddy: May tao kaya?
Me: may natutulog eh
Buddy: Eh PATAY yan eh
Me: Huh?

I look up for the room title and found it “MORGUE”.

It doubles my heart pumps, make another glance to corpse, I hold her hand tightly and then quickly walked out to elevator.

She knew it from the start and just thinking I’m just pretending I don’t.

So laugh out loud inside our department for my funny innocence.

This will be unbelievably terrible experience if we try to wake him up and answer me back.

Whack!

SHARE A LAUGH AND SMILE :)
SHARE YOUR FUNNY EXPERIENCE OF ANY HERE :D

UPNEXT MY GUILTY PLEASURE. STAY CONNECTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...